Custom Cover Prices
My pricing for custom covers is really simple: there's one fixed price for eBook covers, and one fixed price for printed covers (which includes the eBook cover). The price includes the cost of stock images.
Premade Cover Prices
The price of premades includes the cost of any stock images used in their creation.
Prices for Marketing Extras
I can also provide you with extra marketing materials such as Twitter and Facebook banners, 3D book mockups, etc. If you'd like any of these, just ask. Each extra is £25 (roughly $34).
How to order
- Complete my contact form
- Once I've received it, I'll contact you and ask you a few questions
- I'll then give you an estimate on how long it will take
- If you're happy to proceed, I'll invoice you for a deposit of 50%
- We'll work together on your cover until you're completely happy with it
- You pay the final 50% and I send you the digital files
What could be simpler?
Of course, I'm sure you'll have more questions than I've answered here, so I've prepared a handy page that should answer them: Frequently Asked Questions.
Prices correct from 30th January 2018
*Based on average mid-market rate on 30th January 2018
Get your book cover now
To hire me to design your book cover, visit my contact form, add your details and some information about your book, and I'll be in touch within 48* hours.
* Unless it's the weekend or I'm on holiday, in which case I'll contact you on my next available working day.